Welcome to Travelogue Studio! We are happy to have you as a visitor to our blog. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these terms carefully before using our site.
- Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Travelogue Studio for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Travelogue Studio;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Travelogue Studio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer The materials on Travelogue Studio are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Travelogue Studio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Travelogue Studio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall Travelogue Studio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Travelogue Studio, even if Travelogue Studio or a Travelogue Studio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Travelogue Studio could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Travelogue Studio does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Travelogue Studio may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Travelogue Studio does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links Travelogue Studio has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Travelogue Studio of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law Any claim relating to Travelogue Studio’s website shall be governed by the laws of the country of incorporation of Travelogue Studio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Terms